A thermodynamic and geophysics toolkit for the Earth and planetary sciences
How to try BurnMan out:
Go to test.burnman.org
- go to https://cloud.sagemath.com and create an account
- create a new project, name it whatever you want, make it private, hit create.
- click on your project to open it
- hit "new", paste in "https://github.com/geodynamics/burnman.git", click
"from the web" (this will install burnman)
- Go to "file", "open" and navigate to the folder "burnman/contrib/ipython" and open one of the ipython example projects.
- You can also copy the files to create your own programs, or upload other ipython files.
© 2012-2016, the BurnMan team.